Working with wood:
Our signs & products are not mass produced. All of our signs are designed by us, hand-built and then painted, engraved, or burned (some by hand and some by our diode laser. We do not try to hide or cover up any (imperfections) in the wood such as knot holes or non-structural cracks. Every piece of wood is different in characteristics such as grain, knots and color. There may be some imperfections and no two signs will be exactly alike. This is the beauty of real wood and a custom made to order item.
Feel free to message us with any questions you may have.
Do you create custom and/or personalized items?
- We welcome custom orders and will gladly work with you to create something that you will love and cherish. If you would like a custom order please message us so we can work out all of the details of that special order! We will not begin designing/creating/mockups of a custom order until payment is received. After payment is received, we will begin the design process and send a proof prior to painting the sign.
- If you would like to customize one of our current listings, please message us prior to purchase to see if we can accommodate. Customizations to current listings may delay production time.
Do you offer local pickup?
Live in the Wenatchee Valley, WA area? We do offer local pickup for those around Wenatchee, WA. Please select LOCAL shipping at check out and we will let you know when you purchase is available for pickup.
Do you paint the signs or put on vinyl?
All of our wood signs are painted!
Engraved and wood burned signs
Depending on the size, Colten, one of the owners/makers of BSandC engraves and wood burns signs & decor all by hand! We also have a diode laser that we use to do a lot of our engraving, cutting and burning.
- All of our outdoor and welcome wood signs have a clear semi-gloss outdoor sealant added for protection.
- Please only use a dry microfiber towel to dust and wipe clean our wood signs.
Resin/Engraved Charcuterie Board Care Instructions
- Do not place in the dishwasher
- Do not soak in water
- Do not use abrasive cleansers on wood or resin
- Use a soft, clean rag
- Keep away from any heat source
- Hand wash in mild soap and water
- Wipe dry immediately after washing
- Glass cleaner may be used to clean the resin
- The resin is heat resistant, but please do no place any hot pots or plates directly on the resin
- Keep all resin products out of direct sunlight to prevent fading of color
- Please do not cut on top of resin
- Oil your board with a food safe cutting board oil monthly.
- Cancellation is only accepted within the first 12 hours of the purchase. At that point, we have most likely already begun making your purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel and refund/partially refund any order that does not have enough information provided during checkout. If your order cannot be completed for any reason, including lack of information provided, we will first attempt to contact you through your contact information provided at checkout and extend the shipping date. Please double check that you have provided all the information needed to complete the order at the time of purchase to avoid any delay or cancelled order.